Chicken and Vegetables with rice.
1. Take 100 – 150g chicken breast (not thigh or any other fillet cut) and pan fry until cooked with small amount of olive oil in pan.
2. Add seasoning – salt, onion, garlic, chives
3. Add rice to warm pot with minimal butter to decrease stick. Add 1 cup of water per cup of rice added + 1 final additional cup of water. Add small amount of salt for appropriate seasoning.
4. Serve rice when water has boiled out and rice is ready.
5. Chop carrot, broccolli, cauliflower and spinach and boil in seperate ready boiling water. Add small amount of salt for appropriate seasoning.
6. Plate chicken and place spinach on top of chicken – being sure to drain excess water. Squeeze a quarter lemon over top of spinach and chicken.
7. Serve carrot, broccoli and cauliflower with lemon squeezed over the top.
8. Bon appetit